Thursday, November 4, 2010

we'll be holding down the rosy fort for you here

I haven't even had my coffee yet and I haven't even seen the snow yet this morning and I am already beginning to see the world through bloody lenses and feel it feel the pull feel that sense of getting ripped off of feeling like I have been overpaying for life for the last couple years with too much of my chemistry I could have been getting better things for less cost what is the currency we are dealing with here anyways what is our system of exchange is it hemoglobin that the semi-goblins are clawing for I will give you this many chits for that many widgets and we will have to find a way to make up for the difference for my shortfall in the windfalls and I feel the profits whoosh by me and I feel the cold and the hard and the hot and the soft cash stream like crimson conduits before my rigid face cut like a comic book character from the bygone days of course they are bygone you said they are from forty damn years ago from the times of sharply linear cars and broad rimmed feltish hats and how could it not be defined as such let things go let things let these eras pass you as they are supposed to let these elements of design mature before you as they have to do so just stay with me just stay with me here and we will keep everything in line and we will keep everything in our little perfect order so just stay with me here and just stay with me and just stay with and just stay and just.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment